Due to huge price rises by Quiltmania I have been forced to increase the price of Quiltmania magazines.
Still FREE SHIPPING TO UK ADDRESSES.
For this n°151, Quiltmania magazine is traveling through the Commonwealth countries: we will first stop in England to meet Wendy Reed, who brought the Quilts Potholders up to date and whose story Laurie LaBar will tell you . As autumn begins to gently set in, we'll take a look at the Craft & Quilt Fair in Melbourne , which after 2 years of absence due to the pandemic, has decided to relaunch the fairs with great fanfare. creating the Australian Quilt Show . The Australian journey continues with a Quilt Home Tour at Val Bensen , an Australian artist whose life changed 20 years ago, by discovering the Primarily Quilts storeof our dear Di Ford . Also not to be missed, the article and the tutorial on the Potholder method (quilt-holders), quilts made using the quilt-as-you-go technique, by Wendy Reed, without forgetting of course the 5 models to achieve as well as part 5 of the Mystery Quilt !
Contents of Quiltmania magazine n°151 of September-October 2022:
- Portrait of the artist Wendy Reeds
- Exhibition: Melbourne Craft & Quilt Fair 2022
- History of quilts, Potholder: Quilts-potholders
- Quilts Home Tour at Val Bensen
- Potholder Method Tutorial by Wendy Reed
Patterns included in this magazine with instructions and patterns:
- Mystery Quilt, part 5 by Irene Blanck
- Young shoots by Michèle Beugnon
- Whimsical Whistler by Shelley Kelly
- Birds of a Feather by Kristing Hastings & Jeri Alcoset
- Magic Lanterns by Annick Délépine
- Scottish Kaleidoscope by Gabrielle Paquin
Quiltmania Magazine, the quintessence of traditional quilting
Since 1997, Quiltmania magazine has paid tribute to the art of traditional quilting. It informs you every two months of the latest news from the world of quilting and offers you 6 original projects accompanied by instructions and templates, a wide variety of in-depth articles on talented artists and the most beautiful exhibitions and quilt shows. around the world as well as a Quilts Home Tour section.